Introduction and Policy Explanation
Optimal Fish Food’s Minimal Advertising and Pricing (MAP) Policy governs the sale of all Optimal Fish Food products advertised and sold in the global marketplace. At Optimal Fish Food (hereinafter referred to as “Optimal”), we are committed to supporting the sales of all of our Optimal products, including the Signature Series product lines. Our goal is to promote a level playing field among our authorized vendors (each, a “Vendor”) while simultaneously discouraging price-based advertising that could erode overall service and support efforts and diminish Optimal’s premium product status in the marketplace. This Optimal Policy is provided to all new and existing Vendors and participants of Signature Series lines.
Your status as a Vendor in good standing with our Optimal brand, including participation in our Signature Series program, is conditioned upon your adherence to the following terms and conditions of this Policy. Failure to comply with this MAP Policy will result in Optimal’s unilateral imposition of sanctions, which may include suspension or indefinite termination of your business relationship with Optimal.
Terms and Conditions
- All Optimal products must be stored in a clean, dry place before resale.
- No moldy or rodent-infested Optimal products shall be sold.
- You shall not sell any Optimal product that has been either re-bagged or re-labeled from its original condition without previous written approval from Optimal.
- All Optimal products shall be pre-paid in full by Vendors.
- Optimal products shall not be sold below the minimal pricing as provided by Optimal. Such minimal pricing is presently authorized at a price reduction of twenty-five percent (25%) of the price offered on the Optimal Online store at www.optimalfishfood.com
- Optimal Signature Series participants must adhere to the unique minimal pricing agreed to upon entering the program.
- All Vendor pricing of Optimal products is confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third party.
- Optimal may adjust vendor pricing at its sole discretion. Such adjustments shall be applied uniformly to all Vendors with prior notification.