Pond & Lake Managers are the backbone of Optimal Fish Food
A little bit about us:
Optimal Fish Food began its life as collaboration between scientists, farmers, and lake management specialists. Together, we developed a feed designed to optimize fish performance, improve water quality, and facilitate industry growth.
Using our state of the art facility in Brookings, South Dakota, Optimal fish food is able to develop innovative approaches to feed ingredient, diet formulation, and feed manufacturing technologies. Our team of biologists, lead by Dr. William Harris and Dr. Steven Craig, test all aspects of feed performance. We approach formulations by tailoring diets to target species using high quality (and never lowest-cost) ingredients. High quality ingredients along with targeted formulations ensure fish health and longevity.
Benefits we provide you:
- Diets tailored to target species nutritional requirements
- Custom specialized diets available directly from Optimal
- High quality ingredients reduce fish waste and improves water quality
- Sampling kits and analysis to assess fish health
- Promotional items and handouts to help inform clients
- Showcased as an Optimal distributor on website and social media
- First access to current research and development
- Optimal fish food shipped directly to your clients door
- Confidence in a stable high performance aqua-feed
- Personalized service and direct lines of communication
OPTIMAL FEED IS DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO YOUR CLIENTS DOOR
“Optimal Fish Food provides the consistency and quality I desire for my clients. The food absolutely grows bluegill quickly, and because of its unique shape; bass, redear, and crappie have been eating it. Optimal fish food is a game changer for lake management.”
Steve Bardin – Owner of Texas Pro Lake Management
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE AND TRY OUT OPTIMAL TODAY!
There are no obligations or commitments to learn about offering Optimal Fish Food to your clients. Pond & Lake Managers are the backbone of Optimal Fish Food and we thank you for visiting this page. Please fill out the form below and once submitted, an Optimal Fish Food Representative will contact you with further details within 24-48 hours. To help answer any immediate questions you may have, please contact us at 605-691-5551 or firstname.lastname@example.org